Monday, February 14, 2011

The Lovers


All you need is love.

I confess that today I picked this card out of the deck on purpose. How could I not; it's Valentine's Day! The focus for today is about the importance of love in our lives. Not only romantic love but familial love, friendship, loving oneself, a passion in your life for something. Where there is love, life seems sparkle. You feel invincible and there's nothing you can't do. There's a fullness that envelopes everything in a fuzzy, warm blanket and nothing can take the smile from your face.  So why shouldn't we try to keep ourselves wrapped up in it at all times? I have been finding love everywhere lately because I have been  specifically looking for it. (No, I'm not propositioning people on the streets.) What I mean is that several times a day I've been asking myself, "What's to love here?"  I always find some little thing to love no matter what the situation. When I can find something to love in having to pay over $8000 (!) in taxes this year (we live in an amazing country with incredible programs for our well being; how lucky are we!? It makes it easier to give up that amount.) I see the love in my every day life all the better. I believe it has changed my life profoundly. And as for that song "Looking for love in all the wrong places", there's no wrong places to find love. It's everywhere!
Tell me about your love. Who do you love, what do you love, where do you love being? What are you doing today to express the love in your life? Where did you unexpectly find love today?

No comments:

Post a Comment