Monday, January 24, 2011

Ace of Cups

              
                      Open your heart today for the possibility of a new passion coming into your life.

      Love is in the air and it doesn't necessarily mean romantic love. Our hearts can fill up with love and passion for many things, people and even ideas. I have to say that I am in love right at this moment with ;
    Murray, Caylum and Quinn, Lake Huron, learning to draw, dancing, the music of Sia ('Breathe Me' is a most beautiful song), learning, planning my new house.
    If I am feeling sad or upset I only have to think about one of these passions and I feel better. When I am talking to Murray or my boys I always feel loved. When I am dancing and listening to music I feel energized. When I am planning, learning or drawing I feel creative and powerful. When I am with my lake I am filled with serenity. I am trying to get to the point where everything I do is tapping into these same energies. If it doesn't fit the criteria I don't want to be doing it. But what about the times I have to be involved in something that doesn't make my heart sing? I think the trick is to make a little bit of room in there for the time being and find some little thing to love that makes each moment of the day something special. It gets easier all the time and the first step is to be open to the possibility of falling in love. With life.
What makes your heart sing? If you could be with or do anything in the universe what would it be? How can you change how you see something you currently are not too fond of?

No comments:

Post a Comment