Friday, January 28, 2011

High Priestess

                    Learning to listen to and trust your inner voice can enrich your life by
                                        allowing things inside to awaken.

     We are all blessed with intuition and a sense of knowing what is right for us. It's that gut feeling you have that you can't articulate but you just know. It's the most powerful knowing we have and sadly, we ignore it most of our lives.  We mostly disregard that little voice inside as fantasy or trivial or mental imbalance. We've been taught that the answers lay outside of ourselves and we spend an awful lot of time looking for what has always been there right inside of us. Fortunately, it's fairly easy to change that.  Just listen, really listen. Pretend you have an immensely wise being sending messages to you about every aspect of your life and really hear what she has to say. Acting on that advice will make you feel powerful in a way that you feel you can conquer the world. Just try it for an hour. Let me know how it works out for you.
     My problem is that I keep forgetting to listen so I'm going to figure out a way to remind myself all through the day, some token or totem. I'll just ask my High Priestess for the answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment