Wednesday, January 19, 2011

'Seven of Cups'

          The future holds infinite possibilities. Take time today to daydream about  the things you've always wanted to do, no matter how farfetched. Then ask yourself "Why not?"

     Daydreaming is something I do a lot of , so this was relatively easy for me to do. I decided to make a list of my dreams and here is what I came up with;
- to have a home filled with music, good food, laughter, unique art
- to have my family live within 250 kilometers of me
- to be filled with serenity and joy at all times
- to meet Kate Bush, John Irving and Richard Dawkins and be articulate enough to have a conversation
- to travel to Europe for the castles, museums and galleries
- to make some money creating unique things
- to have a large circle of interesting and fun friends
- to learn another language or two

It occurred to me that all of these things are entirely possible for me to do easily (aside from meeting the famous people but you never know, it could happen). We sometimes think that our dreams are unattainable or unrealistic but I am finding out more and more lately that what we think and what is true are entirely different things. I am also interested in hearing what other people are dreaming of, how they plan to make it happen, what's holding them back. So, lay it on me!

No comments:

Post a Comment