Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Four of Wands

                      Celebrate new beginnings! Start building a solid foundation for the future with love and laughter.

      What better way to begin anything than with celebration? The positive energy and optimism driving you onward and upward. Soon the Universe will be mine! But first, laying the foundation so it doesn't all fall down. Depending on what is beginning, the four wands could represent any combination of positive aspects that will provide a stable basis for the future. I'm thinking that it's a good idea to sit down and decide what these four cornerstones might be before starting anything. Sort of gives focus to the project. I want to lose a few pounds. So my wands might be diet, exercise, motivation and commitment. If any of these aspects aren't firmly established or maintained, I'm likely to keep those pounds. I could even break each of these wands down even further like so:
 diet - low fat, lots of water, no sugar, smaller portions
 exercise - 30 minutes dancing per day, walk after supper, 50 situps and 25 pushups, stretching session before bed
 motivation - have more energy, clothes fit better, have more confidence, be healthier
 commitment - ok this one has me stumped; any suggestions?
         Too often I've just declared my intentions without giving it much thought beyond "Hey, I've got an idea." Too often I have failed to see it through. I have so many unfinished projects...

    

No comments:

Post a Comment