Friday, January 21, 2011

Page of Swords


                  Try out that new idea today, learn something, challenge your mind. Smart is beautiful.


          Exercising your brain is just as important as exercising your body. I usually start each day by doing a logic problem or cryptic crossword. You're thinking; what a giant nerd. See how I can read your mind? Brain exercise.
         I love learning. If I had the money I would be a perpetual university student. I love the knowing of things just for the hell of it. Do I want to dazzle people with my awesome intellect? A little Miss Know-It-All? Not so much. Here is how it works for me. Something happens that makes me think "I wonder why, how, when, etc...." Then I find out which almost always leads me to more wondering which I then find out about and so on and so on. So really there's no ego involved, contrary to what some may think.
         I try to learn something new every day. It gently expands my mind so when something comes at me that really blows my brain, my head doesn't explode. It gives me an awareness of the world around me that allows me to see things other people might not see. There's so much cool stuff out there.
       What have you learned lately?  What do you want to know about? What are you interested in? Tell me something I don't already know.

3 comments:

  1. Cynthia - I find your blog very interesting and creative. Your comments give me more insight as to who you are and also a chance to visit within myself to ask and perhaps find the answers to a myriad of questions and doubts that plague me constantly at this time in my life. I am looking forward to reading your blog daily,..you are always an inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the artwork of this card. What deck is it from?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The artist is smoonsilver. I don't know what deck it is from, if there is a deck.

    ReplyDelete