Thursday, January 27, 2011

Knight of Cups

  
                 Let your imagination out into the world. Time to put your dreams into action.


     Now is the time to start putting those daydreams of the 7 of cups into a plan of action. This knight can be somewhat of a vague romantic lost in his imagination. So getting this card warns us of staying too long in the world of our dreams and of the need to put them into play if we want them to become part of our lives. I can honestly say that I am getting my dreams out there. My biggest dream was to have my own perfect little house by the beach and on March 1 the building begins! I've always wanted to draw really well, so Beth has started to give me lessons. I wanted to share my love and knowledge of tarot so I started this blog. I realized on my birthday that I am the only one who can make my dreams come true so if I want it I need to go out and get it. My biggest challenge was getting over the fear that I would fail. That kept me from starting in the first place. I have pursued lots of dreams that fizzled out and didn't want to go through that again. But you know what, it took the life right out of me, that defeatist attitude and I was bored to tears. So now I'm going for it and who cares if it doesn't work out. At least I tried.

No comments:

Post a Comment